BIKEFITTING FEEDBACK - TT BIKE POWER AND COMFORT

 I returned to Adrian this summer for the third bike fit, as I'd bought a TT bike and was struggling to get myself in the right place from a comfort and power output point of view. As with my other two fits, Adrian put me in exactly the right spot for my event requirements. He's an absolute master - I'd 100% recommend him if you're in need of a fit.


Along side the bike fit expertise, Adrian always shares from his cast knowledge of training and competing. I always walk away with something to think about or act on.


Jonathan K


#training #coaching #knowledge #experience #leglength #varus #valgus #bikefitting #bikefit #road #sportive #grandfondo #aero #tt #timetrial #triathlon #custom #cycling #cleats #footbeds #sidas  #smartbike #smarttrainer @adrian_timmis @cadence_sport @sidasyourfootcompany @sidasuk @sellesmpofficial #BartonUnderNeedwood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About

45 years of experience and knowledge

TRAINING - FTP TEST, STANDING OR SEATED OR BOTH?