BIKEFITTING FEEDBACK - HIP PAIN HAS GONE AND POWER HAS GONE UP

Just wanted to say thanks Ade for helping me find the correct position on my new TT bike this year. The results since I came to you in the summer have been excellent.

The hip pain has gone and both power numbers and times have improved. It amazing the difference those small changes we tested made and I now feel at one with the bike. Its interesting to looking at my best power numbers on a graph this season and the upward trend since my bike fit @cadenceSport.


Looking forward now to my last couple of races before the winter training begins and next year targeting the BAR once again now my hip and position seems to be sorted, thanks once again Alastair : )



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About

45 years of experience and knowledge

TRAINING - FTP TEST, STANDING OR SEATED OR BOTH?