BIKEFITTING FEEDBACK - FIRST FIT AFTER 30 YEARS OF RIDING

 Despite cycling for over 30 years I never thought I really needed a bike fit! However after hitting the ripe old age of 50 I started to feel the aches & pains after long rides and decided I needed to review my set up, positioning etc… Lots of people recommended Adrian and luckily for me he is based just 30 mins down the road. The session was easily booked online and he managed to see me in just a couple of weeks. The session was great and to a cycling fan like me, really interesting. Adrian was brilliant , talking me through the session and explaining why certain things were so important. The bike was soon set up and he also sorted my shoe cleats too - something I always find tricky! Since the fitting, I am not only more comfortable on the bike but also my performance has improved too. Worth also mentioning that I have also used Adrian to service my main road bike given I trust him so much. All in all, I couldn’t recommend Adrian high enough. Not only is he a great professional but also a great bloke. Oh and did I mention the bonus that you get to spend a couple of hours with a former Tour De France & Olympic legend too…wow! Thanks Adrian.

Paul F

Popular posts from this blog

About

45 years of experience and knowledge

TRAINING - FTP TEST, STANDING OR SEATED OR BOTH?