BIKEFITTING FEEDBACK - STUNNED BY THE DIFFERENCE

Hi Adrian

Just wanted to send a quick thank you for the time you spent with me the other week. 

I have genuinely been stunned by the difference the bike fit has made. Over my local hour loop I reckon I'm 2-3 kmph quicker, because I'm spending so much more time on the drops, and a good deal safer, now that I can comfortably look over my shoulders. I'm also now keen to get out a bit more regularly - which is a result I didn't expect. I should have come and seen you years ago.

I also appreciated your thoughts on bikes in general and maintaining fitness. As a result I'm reviewing what I really want the next bike to achieve and now brushing my teeth while standing on one leg!

Really enjoyed the session and will be back in touch when a new bike is chosen.

All the best

Jamie

Popular posts from this blog

About

45 years of experience and knowledge

TRAINING - FTP TEST, STANDING OR SEATED OR BOTH?