BIKEFITTING FEEDBACK - HUGE SUCCESS

Hi Adrian

Finally some feedback after numerous rides on my Liv Langma and Enigma Etape.

Liv Langma. 

A very noticeable improvement of my handling, comfort and confidence on the bike. After a 100 mile ride a couple of weeks ago I finished still feeling very fresh and comfortable. Therefore I think we can class that as a huge success!

Enigma Etape

Not as noticeable a difference as my Liv, but again more comfortable and less twitchy than it was before your adjustments to the bike including the fitting of a slightly longer stem.

I’m amazed how such small adjustments can make such a huge difference to the comfort and ride of my bikes and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you.

Regards 

G

Popular posts from this blog

About

45 years of experience and knowledge

TRAINING - FTP TEST, STANDING OR SEATED OR BOTH?