BIKEFITTING FEEDBACK - FRESH KNEES

 Hi Adrian,


I had a 3 hour ride on the road bike today and really felt the benefits of yesterdays fit so thank you very much. My knees felt fresh as a daisy when I got off the bike and I experienced no niggles in my left knee at all whilst riding (new cleat position and shimming my left cleat seems to have worked wonders on first impressions). The new saddle height and fore/aft seems to be alot easier on my legs and I genuinely feel alot more balanced on the bike. Hands felt good, shoulders felt good and back felt good. I did experience a bit of neck ache but I sometimes find I don't get this when I ride on my own. I think it is possibly caused by looking up more when riding in a group, and probably not helped by my level of flexibility!

It was a relatively easy ride, but as a first off, I felt a good positive improvement! I'm definitely looking forward to getting out on the bike again so thanks again for what you have done.

Kind regards
Ash

Popular posts from this blog

About

45 years of experience and knowledge

TRAINING - FTP TEST, STANDING OR SEATED OR BOTH?