BIKEFITTING FEEDBACK - AN EXTRA 20-25 WATTS

 Hi Adrian,

I hope you are well?
Just wanted to give some feedback as you requested following on from my fitting on the 13th June. 
As you suggested taking it easy for a couple of weeks, I ‘mistakingly’ ended up doing a 265+ mile week following the fitting (Albeit it at low intensity). The good news is I felt way more fluid on the bike and had no issues despite the mileage with my right hip. 
To be honest for the first two weeks after the fit, every time I got on the bike my brain said ‘saddle feels high’ but after 5/10 mins it felt very natural........stable, fluid and powerful (well, for me). 
This week I did a ride with 2x25 mins at threshold and found an extra 22/25 watts and more importantly was free of any hip ache. This workout would usually have my hip playing up on the second interval. Result!
Also the sensation of initially feeling high has  passed so I’m guessing my brain and body has adapted. 
You sir are a genius! I wish I’d got to see you earlier and not spent the past 6 months moving my saddle lower and lower thinking I was doing the right thing. Oh well.....we live and learn. 
I’d just like to thank you again for your skill and judgement getting me sorted out. 
Very much appreciated Adrian!!!
All the best,
Daren

Popular posts from this blog

About

45 years of experience and knowledge

TRAINING - FTP TEST, STANDING OR SEATED OR BOTH?