TRAINING TIP - FITNESS TESTING & RE-TESTING

TRAINING TIP - FITNESS TESTING & RE-TESTING 
.
When fitness testing remember to keep to the same protocol not just on the day but the day’s leading up to it. So they are rested and recovered I think most people will test at the end of a recovery week, but from my experience I know my legs don’t feel that great after a real easy week until I’ve had a couple of days back training again, so the day before the test it maybe worth opening the legs up with some short sweetspot efforts, the day before a race this is something I’d regularly do, so why not for a fitness test, because for both a test and a race you’re trying to get the best possible result for yourself.
.
Also don’t test if you’re ill and make sure you are fully recovered before attempting a test!
.
#knowledge #experience #training #cycling #cyclist #cyclinglife #ridelots

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About

45 years of experience and knowledge

TRAINING - FTP TEST, STANDING OR SEATED OR BOTH?