BIKEFITTING FEEDBACK - Comfort and Performance Assured – A Successful Outcome

Comfort and Performance Assured – A Successful Outcome

Made a round trip of 330 miles for a road bike fit with Adrian. I chose Cadence Sport because of subscriber recommendations on Bike Radar and I liked what I saw on the Cadence Sport website. My main reason was that I wanted to improve my chances in the Etape du Tour, only one month away, and I had medical investigations, in a delicate gentlemen’s area, scheduled just 12 days before the event. My previous bike fit had been an Apex Performance Bike Fit three years before with no follow up to any of my subsequent changes.
Easy to book the fit session with Adrian took place exactly as shown on the website. A check on experience and motivation first, then measurements and over to the turbo with Zwift on screen to warm up followed by adjustments being made by Adrian over the next 90 mins or so.  I had never been really comfortable with my bike’s front end and was pleased that Adrian saw this as being key to comfortable position.
I would recommend Cadence Sport to any cyclist of any ability. Adrian’s experience and enthusiasm showed throughout the session that was completed in 2 ½ hours.  I left fully satisfied with the experience and the outcome proved itself with my successful completion of the Etape without any discomfort whatsoever. That is what I wanted.

Paul
Jul 2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About

45 years of experience and knowledge

TRAINING - FTP TEST, STANDING OR SEATED OR BOTH?