Bike fit feedback - pain relief

Bike fitting pain relief
Hi Adrian


I just wanted to give you an update on how I've been getting on following my bike fit a few weeks ago.  


I mentioned at the time that I was training towards the Tour of Wessex multi-day sportive. Since we met I have been doing 3-4 hour rides and started to put back to back rides together on weekends. I am pleased to say I have had none of the pains that affected me before, no issues with hand/wrist ache and even more of a relief, no back problems at all. I have even managed to swap to wider bars and replicate the position again following your advice.


So, I just wanted thanks again for the fit and the other tips/advice you gave, it was worth every penny. I have been singing your praises wherever I can too!


I hope your own training is going well.


Cheers



Austin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About

TRAINING - FTP TEST, STANDING OR SEATED OR BOTH?

45 years of experience and knowledge