BIKEFITTING FEEDBACK - Age Group European Championships WIN

Dear Adrian,

Many thanks for the bike fit on my TT bike last month. Last weekend I raced at the Age Group European Championships and won my age category!

It was a close race and I biked my way back into contention before taking the lead towards the end of the run, winning by 4 seconds.

Given this close margin I am sure that the bike fit and the pointers to make sure I was holding the most aerodynamic shape made all the difference, so wanted to get in touch to say thanks!

I am now looking to build on this result and go to the Age Group World Championships in Lausanne in 2019, as well as working on my swim to make the step up to be at the sharp end of domestic elite drafting races. 

Many Thanks,

Will

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About

TRAINING - FTP TEST, STANDING OR SEATED OR BOTH?

45 years of experience and knowledge